Monday, July 7, 2008

CVS today

Not posted in this pic is some type of Olay Reginerist cream my Mother-in-law asked me to pick up for her. I took it over to her house already. It is part of the buy 20 Olay get 10 ecb. It was 24.99 before the $7/1 coupon.

My total tonight before my coupons was $114 something. I don't have my receipt right handy. After my coupons $62 and after my ecb I owed $34. I got 24 ecb back. I figure I got everything but the diapers and Olay cream for free (15.98 for diapers after coupons and 17.99 for Olay after coupon totals 33.97) and then I made $24 ecb! LOL

Listed:

-8 Pert 2 in 1 conditioners (free after 4 $3/1 coupons and 4 $2/1 coupons)
-1 Physicians Formula Mascara I had a rain check for from last week and it was free because it would have been free after ecb last week.
-2 Sure deodorants that I made $1 because I had a b1g1 coupon and a $1/1 and got 3ecb. I still need to buy four more of these, but they were out.
-1 CVS cleansing towelettes free after $2/1 CVS skincare and 1 ecb back
Bic Soleil razor and refill .98 after 2 $4/1 coupons and 5 ecb back
-2 CVS pantyliners free after .99 ecb for each. My CVS does not even carry the CVS tampons listed in the monthly deal. Let's not talk about how irritated I am.
The Covergirl lash blaster was b1g1 and this is great for me because that is the mascara I prefer. Then in one of my papers there was a coupon for b1 lashblaster and get 1 free eye enhancement. So I got eye shadow for free!
-I had $1/1 the Duracell and it was on sale and I needed them for one of ds's toys.
-I bought the two packs of diapers and had two $1/1 coupons.
-Since I bought $20 of products listed on the front page of the Sunday flyer I got the water for free.

I didn't get to buy the dawn because when I went to get it I couldn't find my coupons. They disappeared on me. So I have to go back and get that. I also have coupons for Fabreeze and I am trying to figure out if it is worth me buying or not. So that was my CVS trip for tonight. I can't believe they had a lot of the stuff. I love shipment days!

No comments: