Sunday, July 6, 2008

Freebies for this week

Okay these are what I have caught just with a quick glance. I need to do some more in depth searching, but I am exhausted.

CVS:

In the July monthly booklet
Buy CVS 22 ct pantyliners for .99 and get .99 ecb. limit 2
Buy CVS 5ct variety pack for 1.49 and get 1.49 ecb back limit 2

Buy CVS cleansing towelettes and 2.99 and get 1 ecb. Limit 5. Link here for $2/1 skincare product at CVS. Makes this free.

Buy 2 sure deodorants and get 3ecb. limit is 3. Each deodorant is 2.79 and there were $1/1 coupons. So 2.79*2=5.58-$2 coupon - 3 ecb - .58. Along with the $1/1 coupon in the paper was a mail in rebate for one so you can get 2.79 - .42 stamp back. The mail in rebate is one per household. So this is a moneymaker. If you don't have the newspaper coupons, you can get coupons online here.

Things I need to see if are free or not:
This is my list of stuff that I see and then I scope it out and post on here if it is free or not. Since I am a little behind I will tell you what I think might be free and you can check it out. I am going to CVS tomorrow so I will post back tomorrow night.

Buy 18 oz softsoap bodywash and get 2 ecb. Limit 5. I know I have a couple of $1/1 from the newspaper. I just don't know how much this is if it makes it free or not.

CVS Weekly deals

Dawn Dish Liquid Botanicals or original scent 2/$2 get 1 ecb back. 7/6/08 P&G insert has $1/1. limit of five. I have 2 $1/1 because I buy two papers. So if I use both coupons I will make $1 on this deal!

Powerade is buy one at 1.49 get 1 free. It doesn't say the limit on the flyer so I don't know if there is one or not. There are $1/1 out there so you can make money on this deal. I used my coupons already though.

This week buy $20 of Olay products get 10ecb back. There are tons of coupons out there and if you use them correctly you can get this for free or make money on the deal.

Still have to check out if the coupons are right but there are $2/1 and $3/1 coupons on the Pert and it is 2/$5 this week. I'm not sure if they are the correct coupons.

Rite Aid:

Ponds 15ct makeup removal travel pack. I'm not sure if they are still 30% off, but it is still a money maker. The limit is two so you can do this twice.

Original price = $3.19
Sale price (30% off) = $2.23
Manufacturer's Coupon = - $1.50
SCR = - $2

I'm not sure and I am too tired to check but I bought Oxy Shave cream with a rebate that would make it free the other day. Not sure if the rebate is still good, but worth checking into. It was either the shave cream or face wash.

Page 1, Crest Toothpaste, FREE
Sale: 2.49
SCR:(# ) up to 1.74Use: .75/1 MQ (7-6PG)
Total: FREE

Page 5, Infusium shampoo or conditioner, FREE
Sale: 4.99
SCR:(# ) up to 4.99
Use: 3/1 MQ (7-6PG)
Total: FREE

Page 9, Herbal Essence shampoo or conditioner, FREE
Sale: 2/5
SCR:(# ) 2/2
Use: 3/2 MQ (7-6PG)
Total: FREE


LypSyl, FREE
Sale: .99cents
SCR (#155): 1.00
Total: -.01

I copied the Rite Aid deals from Hot Coupon World.

No comments: