Sunday, July 6, 2008

Mother of all deals at Giant Eagle!!!! 7/6/08





Ok quite honestly I am exhausted. I stayed up until 2:30a figuring this deal out and then got up at 5:30a to get to Giant Eagle when they opened at 6. I didn't fall asleep last night either because I had deals running through my head and they wouldn't go away! LOL

Basically how I did this deal was I rolled Catalina's which I don't have described in the Giant Eagle section, but will update when I get some sleep. That and I used coupons from Sunday papers coupons.com, boodle, coolsavings, eversave, Pillsbury, and Box top.

What I bought:

3 packsages Kraft American Cheese
4 Planters nuts
20 Koolaid packets
13 Totinos pizza rolls
16 Gogurts
36 Hamburger Helpers
1 Jack Daniels BBQ sauce
4 Barilla pastas
4 Lucky Charms
2 Cheerios
2 Golden Grahams
16 Betty Crocker Brownie Mixes
8 Nature Valley Salty Nut Bars
3 Fruit Roll up mini's
5 Fruit Gushers
1 Fruit by the Foot
1 Fruit Roll up
1 Gusher/Fruit Roll up variety pack

My grand total after all of my coupons: $29.14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Total savings: $248.59

The biggest expense was the Gogurts. If I wouldn't have bought them my total would have been $13.14. Do I rock or what? Ok I am going to go pass out now. Not really. I am way too excited about my deal!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Congrads!

How does it feel? And what did your husband say?

It took a deal like that for Casey to get it :)

Anonymous said...

OMG girl! You and me both! Check out my blog to see what I scored for $5.95. My head was spinning from figuring it all out but it was worth it. Great job on your loot!