Friday, July 11, 2008

Last chance for Planters nuts deal at Giant Eagle

A very special thanks to the people who had to wait in line behind me tonight. I hope this blog now helps you!

The Giant Eagle catalina deal for the Planter's nuts expires 7/13/04.
If you buy 3 cans of Planter's nuts you get $4 off your next purchase coupon, if you buy 4 you get $5 off and if you buy5 you get $6.50 off your next purchase.

Here are all of the links (thanks Kelly!) to where you can print the Planter's nuts coupons. If you can't print them in Firefox, try internet explorer and vice versa.

In this picture here is how I did what I did.

1st order
-12 Kool-Aids (because you have to b/c you have to buy 3 Nabisco, Oscar Meyer, or another brand I forget to get the $3 off for the nuts and Kool-Aid is the cheapest)
-4 cans of nuts.
Total $2.80 got $5 off my next order.

2nd order
-12 Kool-Aids
-4 cans of nuts, a bottle of Wishbone plentifuls because they are on sale 2/$4 and I had a .60/1 coupon which doubles to 1.20 off making the wishbones .80. There are coupons for this on the internet coupons sites I have on the left hand side of my blog. This stuff makes great marinade for chicken breast.
-Blueberries are on sale b1g1 and I had two $1/1 coupons from peelies from my cereal. My total was 5.60 so I used my $5 off coupon and owed .60 and got another $5 off.

3rd order was the same as the first order and I paid cash since I didn't have time to grab more of my Giant Eagle deals tonight.

So all in all I paid $6.20 and now have two $5 off my next purchase coupons. So essentially I made four dollars and got all of the stuff in the picture for free! lol

Other deals I am going to do at Giant eagle this week before Wednesday are the certain General Mills cereal 5/$10. There are tons of .75/1 Multigrain cheerios cereal coupons which would double to 1.50/1 making a box of cereal .50. Plus I have a two $2 off coupons when I purchase 5 boxes of General Mills cereal that printed off from my last Giant Eagle trip so I can get five boxes of cereal for .50.

Toasters strudels are 5/$10 and Mrs. T Pirogies are 4/$9 and there are coupons all over the place for these. Check the links on my side bar and check the Pillsbury website and the box top website for more coupons.

Ricearoni or however you spell it is 10/$10 and there at .50/1 coupons on the internet coupon sites which will double to 1.00/1 making this free. Remember you don't have to buy ten they ring up a dollar each.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

You are doing a lot better than me at Giant Eagle! Ours is becoming a PITA with double coupons. Though I did get the kool aid to get the free cheese today :)