Friday, July 11, 2008

Sneak preview

I am going out of town tomorrow and I wont be able to scour the net for the Sunday deals. I probably wont have them posted until some time next week. There are a couple of CVS freebies I have seen in the last few days and I will post them and then the rest of the deals the next week.

Link 1 Free photobooks! I have been waiting for this deal and I am soooo excited! If you read through there are sometimes coupons for $3 off the 6x8 photobooks and apparently there were $3/1 coupons in the 5/04 paper and 6/08 paper, but I don't think I have one. I am still hoping to find some coupons so this can be a money maker!

Link 2 Free Sally Hanson nail polish.

I know it isn't much, but that is all I have for now.

I forgot that tell you about two deals this week.

There are fabreeze coupons from a Sunday paper (don't remember which do a search on hot coupon world in the coupon database if you want to know) for b1g1 fabreeze. Fabreeze was 2/10 at CVS and if you buy $10 you get 5ecb. So if you have two b1g1 coupons your total would be $5 after coupons and you would get 5 ecb.

Free sunscreen. Read about it here.

No comments: