Sunday, June 29, 2008

Deals this week

Okay so we have been very busy this week and I haven't had a chance to do my deals yet. I am going to list what I see and have found, but I have a feeling there is a bunch more. Most of what I read about came from a full cup and hot coupon world.

Giant Eagle

In the ad that starts tomorrow (6/26) It has BOGO Right Guard Sport or Soft & Dri, save up to 2.48. So they'll be about 1.24 each. If you use the 75 cent off coupons that expire 7/31, they should be free.

Someone posted that Bic Soleil razors at their Giant Eagle are clearanced at 3.49. Last week there was a $4/1 coupon. If you didn't get two of these or don't plan on using them on the CVS deal this week, it might be worth checking out at your Giant Eagle.

If you didn't get the Vlasic Relish last week or don't have a Quality, Giant Eagle has Vlasic Relish $10/10. The coupon link is lower down in my blog.

Rite Aid

Giovanni Shampoo or Conditioner 8.5 oz limit 1 6/29-7/11
$6.99 - $6.99 SCR = free

Oxy Face Wash 6 oz or Shave Cream 5.2 oz limit 1 6/29-7/5
$5.99-$5.99 SCR = free

Chex Mix .99 if your RA takes IP's there are many $1/1 coupons that would make this free. My RA does not so I am out of luck.

Wal-mart.

I'm not sure if these prices are the same at our Wal-mart that they are where these were reported, but I will get back to you in the next couple of days.

Shick 10 pack razors $1.99. There were $2/1 coupons in a Sunday paper (not sure which) making these free.

There were $1/1 Kotex coupons and the pantyliners have been said they were $1.

Travel size Huggies wipes $1 and $1/1 coupons from all over.

Some Walmarts have clearanced Windex wipes by the register for $1 with the $1/1 coupon from the paper these are free.

CVS

Crest toothpaste is .99 after ECB and there is a $1/1 from a Sunday newspaper out there.

Physicians Formula Mascare $7.99, get 7.99 ECB. There is a $1/1 coupon so you could also make money. I didn't have this coupon. Right now our CVS is out of these so you can get a rain check for them.

The CVS Cocoa butter is on clearance this week for $1.50 and if you use the $2/1 on CVS skincare you either get this for free or make money depending on your cashier. The link for the CVS coupons are down in my blog. Leave a comment if you can't find them. You can also get the hand soap for $1.99.

The LifeSavers are B1G1 this week and if you use the B1G1 coupon in the paper you get two packs for free.

Accu-check Diabetes Monitoring Kit $9.99, get 9.99 ECB.

No comments: