Monday, June 16, 2008

Oral B Cross Action/Huggies - CVS

I owe thanks to Lynsey for this deal. She was on top of this deal in the Sunday paper.

There is a coupon in the Sunday paper if you buy one Cross Action toothbrush you get another one free. Well in the CVS flyer this week if you buy a Cross Action tooth brush you get 3ecb's back per toothbrush. So the toothbrushes cost 5.99 each. You get one for free so you pay 5.99 for one and get 6ECB's back. You make a penny! lmbo The limit is five toothbrushes. www.hotcouponworld.com said that the replacement heads for the toothbrushes give you the ecb's back. In case you don't want/need all of those toothbrushes.

~*~*~

You can get free Huggies body wash/lotion if you have some coupons. I don't have the coupons, so I haven't done it. I might try to get some coupons. The deal is on hotcouponworld. Click here to read about it.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Lacey. I may have huggies body wash coupons. Email me and I will let you know. I have at least a few years worth o huggies bath stuff :)