Sunday, June 22, 2008

My deals today! 6/22/08

Okay so I am going to brag about my deals I got today. I am just going to tell you everything I got and then I will tell you which things were free. I decided the best way for me to do some of my shopping is to go to Taylortown preview, hot coupon world, i heart cvs, hot deals, coupons.com, boodle.com, coolsavings.com, and a full cup on Saturday nights. I make a list of all the stores that I want to go to. then I start scouring these sites, looking at the flyers for the next day and reading about what deals are out there. I right down what I want to get at what store and what coupons I have. Then I got up and did this first thing this morning. It was so much faster and CVS had a few more things then they normally would. Which btw if you are addicted to CVS and live in my town go to our CVS Sunday mornings and then hit up the Boro's CVS Monday because that is when their shipments come in. And their CVS is AWESOME!! So anyways, I got my stuff so much quicker this morning. This morning I did CVS, Rite Aid, and Giant Eagle. When I get a little faster I am going to add Dollar General and Big Lots.

So here are my deals from this morning:

Going on at CVS right now their soyjoy bars (located with the diet bars) are $4/4 and then you get 4ecb back. So they are free. limit of 5 or 20 bars. A few weeks back there were buy 2 get 1 free in the paper, so if you have that you can make some money. Also if you were one of the few lucky ones to sign up for their mailing list before they shut the coupons off, you should have a buy 4 save $1, also making you some money. I wasn't fortunate enough to have either of these.

Buy 1 colgate total advanced toothpaste @ $2.49 and get 2ecb. I'm not sure what the limit is. I'll get back to you. I had 4 $1.50/1 total advance toothpaste coupons. I got two from signing up con Colgate's website, one from All You magazine, and one from a Sunday paper. So if you have this coupon you can make $1 on every toothpaste you buy.

All laundry detergent is b1g1 and there was $1 off coupon in this Sunday's paper on the 3X concentrated.

I had the $2 CVS skincare that I have a link for if you look down in my blog. Now my hand soap was 1.49 and she wouldn't give me the overage She adjusted the coupon. Still this is free.

CVS:
20 soyjoy bars @ $1 = $20
2 All Small and Might laundry detergent 32 oz @ 6.49 b1g1 = 6.49
4 Colgate Total Advance toothpaste @ 2.49 = 9.96
1 CVS hand soap @ 1.49
_____
My total was 37.97
So then I had 4 colgate @ $1.50/1 coupons = -6
CVS skincare coupon -1.49
Then I had ecb @ -27.96

My total I owed in cash was $1.49 and I got 28 extra care bucks back! The lady behind me was in awe.

Rite Aid:

This week the Lysol Neutra Air Freshmatics are 50% off. Most places these are $9.99 or $10.99 regularly priced, but our Rite Aid is giving me even more reason to love them (can you sense my sarcasm) and they are $11.99.

So 50% makes them 5.99 and I had 2 $5/1 coupons from the paper a couple of weeks ago. So I got 2 of these for $1.98. If you are lucky enough to have a good Rite Aid, yours will be free.

Giant Eagle:

Okay I could have done this deal a few days ago since their flyers come out in the middle of the week, but I didn't look at the ad until last night.

This week their blueberries are b1g1 so $3.78/2 for a pint so I did that.

Bob loves Reeses pb cups and they are $10/10 for an 8pk so I took advantage of that.

Oscar Meyer are b1g1 so 3.38/2 and I had four $1/2 coupons from the paper a few weeks back. This makes them $1.19/pack. I know they had $10/10 just going on, but I like Oscar Meyer better than that brand. I am showing a little bit of brand preference. I know Bob says he'll only eat a Smiths, but at $4/pack for them he is going to learn to love Oscar Meyer! lmbo.

The 14oz of Frenches mustard is $10/10. I bought the Erie and Pittsburgh paper. One of them had .50/1 Frenches so when it is doubled it is free. The other had $1/2. I only used the free coupons because I already have a ton of mustard. I'm sorry I don't remember which paper had which coupon.

Bob and I love Quaker Granola bars. This might not be a deal to some, but it is to us since we like it. They are $2/4 and I had 2 $1/2 coupons from the papers today.

Dial soap is $2/2.50 and I bought one because I had a .30/1 coupon.

Farmland bacon was $2.79 and I had a $2/1 coupon

Certain Lysol cleaning brands are $2/4. Some are $2/5, but I only did the $2/4 deal. I had several coupons for Lysol products. Some came from papers and some came from signing up on Lysol's website, and some from the coupon sites I listed above in the post. I did not do coupons where you had to buy two to save. I only did coupons that could double, or save $1/1.

So here is what I got: (I'm breaking this up a little differently)

2 packages of blueberries = 3.78
2 packages of reeses = 2
8 packages of hot dogs = 13.52 - $4 coupons = 9.52
1 Frenches mustard = 1 - $1 coupon = 0
4 Quaker granola bars = 8-2 coupon =6
1 Dial hand soap = 1.25 -.30/1 doubled to .60= .65
1 Farmland bacon = 2.79-$2 coupon = .79

Now my Lysol order:
3 packages of Lysol wipes
4 bottles of 4in1 kitchen anitbacterial spray
3 Lysol toilet bowl cleaners.
--->My Lysol total without my coupons was $20
Then I had
.50/1 doubled to $1
.50/1 doubled to $1
.50/1 doubled to $1
.55/1 doubled to $1.10
.75/1 doubled to $1.50
.75/1 doubled to $1.50
.75/1 doubled to $1.50
.55/1 doubled to $1.10
.50/1 doubled to $1
.55/1 doubled to $1.10

So 20-11.80 in coupons = 8.20 for all of that Lysol. I like Lysol so I think that is a good deal. Can someone find something better?

My grand total was $31.84.
My receipt says my total savings is $46.47 for this transaction!

No comments: