Monday, June 23, 2008

Free relish and mouthwash.



Kelly that picture is just for you!

So today I got 20 free jars of Vlasic Relish. It is $10/10 at Quality and I had 20 $1/1 jar. Click here for the coupon and scroll to the bottom.

One of Rite Aid's single check rebates is the 8.4 oz Crest Pro Health Night mouthwash. The rebate is 2.99 and this week it costs 2.99 so you can get this for free. I bought this today. I forgot to pick it up yesterday.

At CVS today I actually got to buy more Brut deodorant since it was finally in and I actually found some Huggies coupons when searching for my rain check over the weekend and a friend gave me some of hers so I got to get some Huggies bodywash! Since I had a couple .75/1 coupons on the Brut deodorant I actually ended up making .60 on each deodorant so that paid for my Huggies body wash since I owed .50 after my Huggies coupons and the extra care bucks you get back! I also bought more CVS hand wash for free with the CVS coupon and they had my Oral B Crossaction powered toothbrushes from the deal last week so I got those for free because I had rain checks from the deal last week.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I believe that pyramid is taller than Carter? I want to see a picture of him next to it!!