Wednesday, June 11, 2008

So onto the freebies!

So I have been trying to decide how to start this. I decided I am not going to list the freebies that I have gotten in the past that are no longer available. That would just be depressing. :) Plus I have made many purchases of freebies and money makers and I don't think I can remember each order, so for right now I will just list the freebies. After tonight I will show you how I purchased them.

-----

At CVS available from now until the end of June:

Brut deodorant. It is anywhere from 3.19-4 something. Don't buy it over 4, buy the 3.19 or 3.35. There were coupons for 55cents off in the 6/8/2008 newspaper and $1 off in this months All You magazine. limit 5

40ct CVS sheer or plastic bandaids. $1.99 get $1.99 ECB back. limit 3

Oral B 2 pack manual toothbrushes $6.99 get 6.99. limit 4

Hot coupon world gives you sneak peeks of the flyers to come and I am thinking I am going to be getting some free dove products with my coupons from 6/8/2008 newspaper and ecb offer. Will keep you posted.

~*~*~

Sign up on Honey bunches of Oats website for their mailing list and get a $2/1 box of Honey bunches of Oats Chocolate clusters. They are $1.98 at Walmart, so you will make 2 cents!

~*~*~

6/8/2008's newspaper had 75 cents off of Powerade or Powerade zero. This week they are 10/$10 at Quality Markets. You don't have to buy ten when stores have this deal btw. The price is $1/1. Quality doubles their mfr coupons. Since my drink was only $1 and the coupons was .75/1 they wouldn't give me the $1.50 off my bill (some places would), but they matched the mfr up to .25. So my drink was free!

~*~*~

In the 6/1/2008 P&G Sunday paper insert, they had $1/1 OralB floss and $1/1 any Colgate toothpaste 4 oz or larger. You can also get another $1/1 Colgate and more colgate coupons if you sign up on their website. Walmart has Colgate toothpaste and OralB floss right now for 98 cents, so these items are free. I will have more free toothpaste offers coming up in a couple of weeks too. So if you do print this offer off of the net, don't toss the $1.50/1 Total Advance whitening Colgate coupons you print off.

~*~*~

I'm not sure if Giant Eagle's Ivory soap was on sale last week or if it is always .99, but it was .99 and 6/1/08 Sunday paper had .50 and Giant Eagle doubles so I made a penny. If you are at Giant Eagle you might want to check it out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im not sure if CVS does this or not but when I used to work at Rite Aid we would get the flyers for up to two weeks ahead of time. I had a lot of the regular shoppers ask for the upcoming flyers and we would always give them out. I will check to see if CVS will give out theirs earlier today and let you know. Kelly:)

Lacey said...

Kelly-

On www.hotcouponworld.com in the CVS section they have the flyers up to weeks ahead of time. I am trying to figure out how I'm going to post about deals coming up. I am still working on getting organized with everything. Thanks for that though! I appreciate all the help I can get. I have to check out hotcouponworld and see if I can get Rite Aid's ahead of time.